Constipation & Improve digestion
Triphala is a Sanskrit word that means three fruits, Triphala is a combination of 3 fruits from three trees, Amalaki (Emblica Officinalis), Vibhitaki (Terminalia Bellirica), Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula), It is the most popular Ayurvedic herbal formula of India. Triphala is most commonly known for its use as a gentle bowel tonic, being helpful in digestion, and supporting regular movements. The combination of the three fruits has a synergistic effect to bolster many other systems as well. In addition to the GI tract, Ayurveda uses Triphala churna to support healthy respiratory, cardiovascular, urinary, reproductive, and nervous systems. Triphala has also been shown to be a powerful antioxidant, protecting cells from the damaging effects of free radicals. The three fruits involved in making triphala are also known for their individual effects:1
Triphala ( combination ) 500 mg.
Benefits of Triphala
• Assists natural internal cleansing
• Gently maintains regularity
• Nourishes and rejuvenates the tissues
• Supports healthy digestion and absorption
• Natural antioxidant
• Triphala is known as a cleaning agent, including a blood cleanser, the herb is very beneficial for these people. The herb also has a high nutritional value, including high levels of vitamin c
Triphala is useful in:
Curing occasionally or regularly constipation. Detoxifying the whole body improving digestion assimilation. Promoting health liver. Improving hair growth and reduces hair fall.
One Capsule 1-2 times a day or As directed by Physician.
Available in pack of 60 capsules HDPE Bottle.
1. Keep way from direct sunlight
2. Keep Medicine out of Reach of Children.