Shankhapushpi is used traditionally to treat nervous debility, insomnia, fatigue, low energy level. Shankhapushpi is used as a brain tonic. There is a pertinent reference in Ayurvedic literature about the use of the drug as brain tonic in hypertensive syndromes. The herb have shown varying degree of its hypotensive and tranquilizing effects. The herb appears to produce its action by modulation of neuro-chemistry of the Brain. Further, the herb is non-toxic and its use does not produce any side effects. On the other hand, there is invigorating effect in improvement of health and weight gain. Ayurvedic classics namely Charak, Sushrita, Astang Sangrah and Astang Harida provide ample reference for management of various diseases. According to Ayurvedic concept, Rasayan therapy simultaneously effects the body and mind and brings about physical and psychic improvement. This therapy prevents the effects, ageing, develops intelligence and increases the body resistance against diseases.
Shankpushpi extract ( convolvulus pluricaulis) 500mg.
Shankpushpi Capsules is Useful in:
• Shankhapushpi have anti-ulcer effects due to augmentation of mucosal defensive factors like mucin secretion and glycoprotein’s.
• The Shankhapushpi is helpful in improving symptoms of hyperthyroidism by reducing the activity of a liver enzyme.
• The whole herb is used medicinally in the form of decoction with cumin and milk in fever, nervous debility, loss of memory, also in syphilis, and scrofula.
• Shankhapushpi is used as a brain tonic.
• Overall mental development of school going children . Maintaining cognitive health in old persons cure to its neuron protective property . Treating bed wetting in children . It is memory vitalizer and nervine tonic.
One Capsule 1-2 times a day or As directed by the physician.
Available in pack of 60 capsules HDPE Bottle.
1. Keep away from direct sunlight
2. Keep Medicine out of Reach of Children.