Safed Musli Capsule
For Vigour & Vitality
Safed Musli is a medicinal plant, with small, usually white flowers, produced on sparse panicles. In some species of the plant, the panicle also bears plantlets, which take root on touching the ground. The tuber root and rhizome of the plant have been used for the purpose of curing human ailments and infections. Its use as an effective aphrodisiac agent has opened up channels for its commercial cultivation in a number of regions around the world. Its unparalleled therapeutic and medicinal properties have made it a key ingredient in the preparation of a number of Ayuvedic formulations. It is also gaining increased importance as a health-tonic, which boosts the general immune system of the body. The herb grows naturally in the central zones of India, as the temperature and climatic conditions prevailing there are suitable for its growth.
Safed Musli extract ( chrophytum arundinacrum ) 500 mg.
Safed Musli Capsules is Useful in :
1. Safed musli is a very popular aphrodisiac agent, with no side effects. It is often prescribed for enhancing male potency and overcoming signs of fatigue. It is particularly used for individuals with low sperm count and low libido.
2. It is also regarded as an energy booster in asthmatic conditions. The roots of the herb are also used to strengthen the general immune system of the body.
3. The tuber roots of the plant have been used since ancient times, to prepare nutritive tonic for sexual weakness and is used in Ayurvedic medicines even today.
4. Safed musli proves useful as a nutritive tonic for both the mother and the fetus, during pregnancy and is also used to replenish the body fluids during the post-partum stage.
5. The herb improves the quantity and flow of breast milk, in feeding mothers.
6. It has many health promotional benefits. It is used to control and prevent obesity and its side effects.
One Capsule 1-2 times a day or As directed by the physician.
Available in pack of 30 capsules HDPE Bottles.
1. Keep away from direct sunlight
2. Keep Medicine out of Reach of Children.