Allergic Skin disorders and Respiratory disorders
Haridra also called curcuma longa scientifically is one of the important herbs ayurveda medical sciences. Its spice can be recognized by dazzling yellow color know as haldi in Hindi . This seed can be used dry as well as fresh from and has a myriad of medical benefits . It is very useful in enhancing complexion and is an ideal skin tonic. It is also used to deal with ulcers and respiratory disorders. Scientists and researchers have studied a loy about the benefits of harida’s principle constitution . It is popularly known as kasturi manjal or Manjal in the Indian sub constituent . Haridra is useful in lowering cholesterol level. It absorbs cholesterol by increasing its conversion into bile acids.
Haridra ( curcuma longa ) 500 mg.
Haridra is useful in:
1. Boosting the immune system.
2. Successful cure of cold, cough and allergic rhinitis.
3. Preventing the progression of diabetes related changes due to its anti inflammatory and antioxidants properties.
4. Haridra is useful in lowering cholesterol. It absorbs cholesterol by increasing its conversion into bile acids. It is helpful to cure liver diseases.
One Capsule 1-2 times a day or As directed by the physician.
Available in pack of 30 capsules HDPE Bottle.
1. keep away from direct sunlight
2. Keep Medicine out of Reach of Children.